Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ribbons Medals Badges and all things 'Stats'

Options
  • 10-10-2005 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Greetings,

Until last week I was enjoying BF2 and by the way still enjoying the game, but I have noticed that recently I have failed to gain any awards.

For instance, yesterday I accrued more than 6 kills as a Sniper... But did not gain the basic sniper combat badge...

Can anyone shed some light on this......

Thanks

SilverSki

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Print this out and put it on yer fridge

HERE is good for checking current stats, no downtime and updates quickly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

silverski wrote:
    Greetings,

Until last week I was enjoying BF2 and by the way still enjoying the game, but I have noticed that recently I have failed to gain any awards.

For instance, yesterday I accrued more than 6 kills as a Sniper... But did not gain the basic sniper combat badge...

Can anyone shed some light on this......

Thanks

SilverSki

Basic sniper combat is still 10 kills in a round. There's a mistake on the UBAR for this entry as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

just wait till you are going for veteran badges, and medals :(
    hell i didnt even get first sergeant :(

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Thanks for your help....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Agent47

Silverfish wrote:
    Print this out and put it on yer fridge

this site can also be used to get ur stats and it has all badges etc near bottom of ur stats, u can click on the ones u dnt hav and itll tell u how close u are to the award and tells u what requirements uve achieved!

as for expert badges 100HRS!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

I got expert Knife & Expert Spec Ops :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

It's great when you get badges and ribbons when you aren't going for them...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Don't mean to sound dumb (but I can't help it!), but does it mean you need 10 kills in a round, or 10 kills without being killed in a round?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

should be just 10 kills total during a round whether ur killed or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Thanks, but that means I'm a worse player than I thought. I could have sworn I at least got 10 kills in most maps and I don't change character in game. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Got my final badge the other night , the explosives one , which I thought would never come , but I got it that night when I wasn't really trying for it . \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

For a moment thought was gonna get Veteran explosives one there last night. Was on that Shaqi peninsula or sumfin map with tv tower. Chucked loada C4 over the wall of middle flag when other team had it & gotta loada kills there bout 6/7 :D Then on top of tower as was cappin the flag just before it went neutral. Got like 4/5 kills there too. Was funny seein all the that my name took up all the lines of kills for a second :D
    [NRG]Berns [C4]????
    [NRG]Berns [C4]???????
    [NRG]Berns [C4]??????
    [NRG]Berns [C4]????????
    [NRG]Berns [C4]?????

Just pity didnt have a resupply guy with me :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I've been trying to get my repair badge for ages...
    Pain in the hoop to get it...

Advertisement