Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RANCID donate...or someone kick him!

• 13-09-2001 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Name: Rancid
    ID: 27543
    Gang: [TheBoards]
    Global Rank: 842
    Local Rank: 153
    Cash: $5,022.59
    Total Drugs: $3,678,712.82
    Total Value: $3,683,735.41

Stats
    Strength: 236.4
    Intelligence: 11
    Charisma: 8
    Turns: 1062

Skills
    Guerrilla Warfare: 207.4
    Sexual Education: 20
    Women's Studies: 13
    Chemisty: 14
    Sixth Sense: 19

Attack Rancid! Followers
    Thugs
    Baby Gangster 0
    Punk 0
    Original Gangster 0
    Mercenaries Unknown

Thursday September 13 3:25 EDT
    Rancid was attacked by hotshot and you sent in troops to help! In the battle you lost 92 Baby Gangsters, 82 Punks, 1052 Original Gangsters and 0 Mercenaries! Rancid sends their love!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Well?...
    Either get password and donate for him...or kick him...
    Nothing done..
    DB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

As I've already stated I was at my brothers wedding on the date that post was made and was totally unaware that I was leader. How did you expect me to do something? Telepathy? I have explained SEVERAL TIMES I was away from the 12th to the 17th.

.logic.

Advertisement