Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern girls nicer?

Options
  • 11-10-2005 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

Right, correct me if I'm wrong but Belfast lasses are just soooo much lovelier than RoI girls.
    1. They will come up to you!
    2. They put more effort into their appearance!
    3. They have a certain "I don't know"!
    4. They all look like Girls Aloud!
    5. Accent alone gives me a *****....! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Generally i found girls from Republic nicer.
    Seems that mainly girls up here in North too stuck up their own ass & won't talk to ya.
    But stunners down in Republic are even obtainable where average girl here may not be :p

Just generally from my experiences :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Correction. Girls from Derry are too stuck up themselves. Girls in Belfast who are more in the uni scene are easy going and more relaxed - generally nicer. Check out the QUB nights. You'll get some decent people in there.

Girls in RoI that i've met so far seem sound, but i've not met enough to really say. From my experience reading some of the crap that they come out with here though i'd be inclined to think some of them really just have had a **** life, or feel like making everyone elses lives ****. They're also very opinionated, and aren't as tolerant of other peoples life choices. But like I said - that's just the impression I get here. Text on a page is so impersonal so I could be picking it up wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

living so near the border i get the best of both worlds. I firmly beleive that northern girls are more attractive for a few reasons.They make far more effort with their appearance , easier to talk too, straight forward, and of course the accent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

love walking around Belfast...tis a pussy farm.....
    now all i need to do is find out how to become a shepard...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is it just me or do they have a more "UK" look about them? I mean hair, clothes etc
    They look like Atomic Kittens (well, a lot of them do) and I don't mind at all.

There's a cool song "Girls of Belfast town" by :confused: that I really like. About how they're driving around town with the windows down so they can hear the voices of the girls of Belfast town.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Northern Girls are to loud and like Northerners in general like the sound of there own voice, which can get annoying when your trying to eat your 51st Bigmac in McD's in Dundalk.:D

But they are stunners :p

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

mada999 wrote:
    love walking around Belfast...tis a pussy farm.....
    now all i need to do is find out how to become a shepard...
    If you're looking to become a shepard surely it's a sheep farm you should be looking at:D :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Whether you're from the North or the South, the grass is always greener...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

sinecurea wrote:
    Whether you're from the North or the South, the grass is always greener...

but which bush is softer?

Advertisement