Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mom (cat) and kitten need a home

Options
  • 11-10-2005 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

I'm looking for a home for Mom (as we've been calling her) and her little boy. She's the lady who arrived with 5 kittens in tow as well as being pregnant. As in my previous thread we were able to get two of the kittens into the house (they've now become permanent members of the family)
    We'd hoped the three other kittens had also been taken in as Mom had become a daily solo visitor but this little guy started turning up again. Mom and himself are a team as any time I let her into the utility room out of the cold she keeps popping outside to see if he's around which is why I would like them homed together.
    Mom's been spayed and wormed (as has the kitten)
    Both are in good health but will need to be vaccinated.
    Mom is friendly and has gone to sleep on my lap. The kitten is a little unsure but has no problem being petted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

Surely someone knows someone who would welcome either of these two (but hopefully both!!) into their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

I might have missed it but you don't mention where you are ?

I'm in Longford but transporting them (within a reasonable distance or anywhere on the N4) wouldn't be a problem.

Mom was attacked by a tom-cat last night, she's okay thankfully, only a minor cut to her ear. With this problem and winter on the way I'm looking, and hoping, to find a home for these two quickly as I can't keep them in every night.

Bumping this for one last try to find these two a home before I get in touch with the ISPCA.
    With the bad weather we've been having they've become near permanent residents in my utility-room which isn't fair on them (I let them out but they're usually back after a quick check of the perimeter!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Danny Kayne

Banned---keep the humour for the humour board.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CookieCat

That is just so funny and original:rolleyes: . If I had a Euro for every original comment such as the above we would never be out of pocket.I bet you are a small man too:D They always are.

........................................................................................................
    Can you e-mail me the details of your cats to claire4kittenadoption@lycos.co.uk.
    No promises as it's hard enough to re home the cats and kittens we have here but we can try.
    Claire.

Advertisement