Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tight Fittin Jeans

• 11-10-2005 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I am looking for tight jeans that I can wear with my boots over them and I cant find them anywhere

Any ideas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I'm gonna presume you're a girl.
    What kind of price are you willing to pay?Sevens jeans are tight, really nice jeans but are quite expensive (around €175 - €190). If you're trying a pair on, try on a pair that are a size smaller than your normal as the jeans stretch after a few wears.
    Womens diesel are nice and tight too and are also more affordable but are still around €115+ so try a few different cuts of them on.
    You can get them in Bt2 and I think Harvey Nicks carry them too.
    Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

I always wear my boots over my jeans - most of my jeans are Miss Sixty and they are nice and tight fitting :)
    For a cheaper alternative - Pennys have tight fitting jeans too and look great. Got a nice pair for €13 last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

rb_ie wrote:
    Sevens jeans are tight, really nice jeans but are quite expensive (around €175 - €190).
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Just but a normal pair, and give them to me to wash. I somehow manage to shrink everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 little_green_fa

it's all about topshop! they have fabulous skinny jeans that are affordable (around 50-60euro) and a great shape...buy some here! doooo it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Wear normal jeans with black wellies - looks the same to be honest & guys will find you just as attractive [- ie. not very]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Raiser wrote:
    Wear normal jeans with black wellies

Good point.
    Alternatively, eat lots and lots of chocolate and chips, your jeans will soon be tight-fitting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

rb_ie wrote:
    ....but are quite expensive (around €175 - €190).

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Every single shop/brand is doing them this season.

River Island
    Topshop
    Urban Outfitters
    H&M
    Pepe Jeans

Just walk into the Arnotts youth section. They have tons of jeans and I'm guessing they'll have what you want.

Ferdi, Dave, I know you :eek: 'ed at the price of Sevens jeans but you should see them on girls, they make their bums and legs look AMAZING. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

rb_ie wrote:
    (around €175 - €190)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Any idea where a guy would get a decent pair of skinny fit jeans - think iggy pop...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

lordgoat wrote:
    Any idea where a guy would get a decent pair of skinny fit jeans - think iggy pop...

thats a crime against fashion right there!
    we dont need to see your bulge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Skinny jeans on guys sooooo eighties!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

WHY do girls wear their boots over their jeans? It's minging, especially when these are the boots in question. I think the fact that they're called 'ugg' boots is pretty apt. Look at the state of this muppet, she looks like she's stepped off a Star Wars set. The only time it's acceptable to wear boots over trousers is when you're riding a horse.

Sico wrote:
    WHY do girls wear their boots over their jeans? It's minging, especially when these are the boots in question. I think the fact that they're called 'ugg' boots is pretty apt. Look at the state of this muppet, she looks like she's stepped off a Star Wars set. The only time it's acceptable to wear boots over trousers is when you're riding a horse.

Apparently they're the most comfortable footwear ever :rolleyes:
    I like uggs though tbh... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

rb_ie wrote:
    Apparently they're the most comfortable footwear ever :rolleyes:
    I like uggs though tbh... :eek:

At least keep them under the jeans...

Actually no, don't, they're just horrible boots/shoes/whatever.

Girls really don't understand how bad they are.

If a girl is slightly heavy, they will make her look fat.
    If a girl is fat, they make her look way wider than she actually is.

^^^^^^^^ main point right there in bold^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dawballz wrote:
    If a girl is fat, they make her look way wider than she actually is.

^^^^^^^^ main point right there in bold^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's very true, it's even worse if they've got grey sweats tucked into them..verrrry unflattering. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

i got mine in awear last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

yeah Seven jeans are great but are expensive if you buy in the likes of BT- They're normally about 210 euro but I got a pair yesterday for 43!!!!!! In TX Maxx Swords- they're a great fit and perfect with heels and boots, i'm gonna buy another pair tomorrow I love them so much, they were in the clearance racks

• Advertisement

True Religion jeans are good too and aren't too pricey.

One thing I would say if you're going to buy a pair of sevens though, get a pair that is a size(an inch) smaller on the waist than you'd usually wear as they stretch (on purpose, as do Diesel, True Religion....alot of jeans).

Advertisement