Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are the new servers up and running now?

Options
  • 11-10-2005 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

I don't know about anyone else, but boards appears to be rocketing along for me here, a lot faster indeed than I ever remember them going, maybe it's just some mad freak of network coincidence, but I like it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Didn't the last one of these just get locked? Lads, just wait for them to tell you when they are up...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

/me hangs head in shame

I guess if I was to be truly honest, you are right aidan, I just let my nerdy enthusiasm get the better of me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I still find the site slow on any broadband I use!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

It's still snailing along for me so if the new server is in I'm gonna scream!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

servers will be in soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

They will be in when they are in bai!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement