Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you go?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

Steering the ship back on topic,

I generally hang out outside the arts block, im like a bad smell that u cant get rid of out there... have been known to spend several hours at a time giggling like some kind of gibbering monkey on the computers in LG4...c is it? the bigger one.

p.s. you people all in 1st CS lab... cant u see eachother?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

was earlier and no :)

B-K-DzR wrote:
    was on the 2nd to last row at the very end with my back to the door if thats any help :p

It would have helped if you had said that earlier. :p

At the next practical I plan on meeting at least one Boardsie! :)

I printed out about 100 pages during the practical, and was the tallest guy there, if that helps? :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

the basement in the eng building. great for long conversations.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Screw all this comp sci vague description stuff. A picture of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

think i saw ya. Were u in the row furthest from the door by the window?
    (we really should break off the thread or something cos we "going" fairly off topic :p )

B-K-DzR wrote:
    think i saw ya. Were u in the row furthest from the door by the window?
    (we really should break off the thread or something cos we "going" fairly off topic :p )
    Yep, I was in the very corner. And yes, we are going quite off topic... *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Pythia wrote:
    I just go home if I have a break. Don't like hanging round UCD.
    Concur.

But if I'm forced to remain on Campus, for whatever reasons be they social or work-related, I hang around the Department of Lung Cancer (f**k it, I GAVE it that name, ppl) or the Daedalus. Rarely do I have a foray anywhere else tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

void main()
    {
    printf("\nStop making computer science jokes");
    }
    *giggle*

*runs*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

I tend to be in the forum, or the bar at around 1-2. Used to always be in the arts block last year durin lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Outside the arts block, all day, everyday (occassionally I have to run down to the student shop for more fags, or go into the arts cafe for a coffee to stop my figers turning blue, but that's it).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm omnipresent. It's a fact.

I think I've even bumped into myself once. That's what you get when you hang out everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

Blush_01 wrote:
    I'm omnipresent. It's a fact.

I think I've even bumped into myself once. That's what you get when you hang out everywhere.

Does that mean when I ate my egg, sweetcorn and cheeze wrap in the student centre today I was actually eating you?
    'cos that would explain the hair I found*

*actaully, I found no hair in the wrap, but the Ciabata I got in the Arts cafe was inedible. It got fed to the swans,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

PS I met your friend Meg in Doyles a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Myself and Bonless can generally be found outside in the Department of Lung Cancer (nice one Seb ;) ) And quite often you will find Seb and Happy Crack Head nearby.

Its where all the cool kids go, dontcha know :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

The only UCD Boards person I recall running into this year has been Seb on 3 or 4 seperate occasions...... stop stalking me you Zane wannabee!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Grimes wrote:
    Wondering where you spend most of your time hanging out and which place is the best to bum

fúcking batty boys are taking over ucd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Sangre wrote:
    fúcking batty boys are taking over ucd.

lol. Not worth a decent response :D

and for no reason . . . Me

stop stalking me you Zane wannabee!
    I find you hideously magnetic, what can I say?
    Tbh, I can find no rational explanation as to why these freak circumstances keep occurring, especially given that you only have 2/3 hours a week!

Zane's wicked.

• Advertisement

Have I met this Zane?

I think so. When I bumped into him at the Dept. of Lung Cancer a few weeks ago, you were there as well. But then I bump into a lot of ppl you don't know when I'm standing there, so... I reckon I introduced him as Alan.

P.S. congrats on the millenial postage Grimey

SebtheBum wrote:
    But then I bump into a lot of ppl you don't know

P.S. congrats on the millenial postage Grimey

Blatant "Im so Great" post.

And thanks.

Grimes wrote:
    Blatant "Im so Great" post.
    Only the bit about bumping into ppl. I congratulate everyone on their posting - I congratulated Tar.Aldarion when he passed 7,000 a while ago. Just something I do (even though postcount is predominantly b*llocks, I know, but it indicates a certain degree of patronage of the site. Meh.)

EDIT: sorry for gettin' off-topic there. Just to add that I tend to go to the Forum Bar after trainin' or matches wit the Superleague outfit. So, to recap; Dept of Lung Cancer, Daedalus, Forum Bar. Everywhere else can suck my balls.

Im only taking the piss. Go to a lecture!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

The bar!!...

go to the bar!

for gods sake people... you're students!

(first year practicals mean about as much as a phlegm on a toad)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭audge

Grimes wrote:
    Wondering where you spend most of your time hanging out and which place is the best to bum (go arts students :P) . I hope this dosnt turn into war again.
    Hey, you have got to go to bruxelles, there is something there for everyone and the best pint of snakebite ever!!!!
    Gasworks@fRAZERS IS COOL TO, DEFINATELY THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO DRINK ON O CONNELL ST!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭PaulDoh

Waltons wrote:
    You mean to say that myself, rasher_b2, you and Dave are all in the same programming practical and have never met?...

Me too! Yay for CS students (nerds in training). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

PaulDoh wrote:
    Me too! Yay for CS students (nerds in training). :)

Lets face it, you're probably a nerd before you even came to CS. Its attracts us like flies on sh1t.

• Advertisement

This just keeps geting better...;)

Advertisement