Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cant sell, recruit or donate!!

• 13-09-2001 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭

guys i logged on when i got home and i found besides being raped again 4th time in 3 days, but also i cant recruit, sell or donate anyone else having this problem??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Yea, and I've got over 6 mil in drugs, can't sell any.

I've also lost all my thugs and I can't do anything about that either ..... well bollox anyway

They should use a back up copy of the game before the **** hit the fan, if they don't no point in me continuing this round atm. :(

Oh yea, stop hording your drugs and cash if you haven't got the thugs to defend them your screwing up the game for everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

BAH
    GW is utterly billoxed... hope they fix it quick :(

Advertisement