Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bikini Wax

• 11-10-2005 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello All,

Just wondering about getting a bikini wax done and was wondering how it goes.
    Do you have to say how much hair is removed or is it a standard procedure ie the same for everyone.

I presume its quite sore. Would you recommend I should start or do men prefer us women au natural. Do people go for a really tight wax? Just wondering what your thoughts are on it

PS if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I think this is definitely the wrong forum, you're going to get all us science nerds overexcited. I think the Fashion/Appearance thread would be the best place for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Yes - moved to FAP

-simu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I prefer what is known as the landing strip in a woman , but everyone is different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

a bikini wax is more a tidy up of the hair around the top of the legs and such. i got a full brazilian done recently and tbh i was suprised that it was alot less painful than i expected. simply speak to the beautician or waxer and explain what you want done and how much you want off.
    i went in to urban wax and i have to say they were very professional and made me feel totally at ease despite how nervous and weird i was feeling about exposing myself to some random stranger. but sure they see it all the time.

Advertisement