Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

greatest can collection ever

Options
  • 11-10-2005 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

This is a small pic of our can collection that graced moyglare two years ago. Its not a great pic but we had the whole place covered like that we did patterns and all. Note the great architecture work to frame the pictures. We must of spent a hundred quid on blue tack.

moyglare.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Oooh! Nice work, sir. Have a firm yet non-sexual pat on the ass from me. The only thing that worries me is the amount of what looks to be Dutch Gold cans. :eek: Horrid stuff. Anyway, in chateau du moi, we are good little boys and recycle all our waste. Although, a testament to our alcoholicness (and insanity) in the form of a beer can monument seems like a damn good idea! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭hardwoodhero

yeah i hate dutch gold but the other lads loved it we did a whole wall of golden dutch gold cans. We even washed them out before puting them up to avoid the smell.

yeah i hate dutch gold but the other lads loved it we did a whole wall of golden dutch gold cans. We even washed them out before puting them up to avoid the smell.

Good call. If ever there was something that was gonna make you retch, it's stale Dutch Gold smell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

lol thats great. im not artisitic enough to do something like that. too lazy anyway. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Boys! :rolleyes:

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

lol exactly!:D

yeah it was 5 lads, if your ever offered 123 moyglare village dont take it we well destroyed the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thats class!! Im gonna have to do that in my place!! And stop knocking Dutch Gold, its been a agodsend to me in the last few years!!

I'd rather drink warm Devil's Bit cider from a hobo's shoe than drink Dutch Gold. Awful, awful stuff.

I'd rather drink warm Devil's Bit cider from a hobo's shoe

You should try it, quite nice actually.

• Advertisement

:D I'll take your word for it. Had you fallen on hard times?? At least you didn't resort to drinking Dutch Gold.

:D I'll take your word for it. Had you fallen on hard times?? At least you didn't resort to drinking Dutch Gold.

Is it as bad as the 3 euro "Champagne" they used to have in Aldi?

Ah I miss that stuff, my old house and last Christmas rocked! Them were the days :(

Bring back that 3 euro Champagne I say!!

I can't drink any beer or cider or any of that stuff cause I hate the taste with a passion so I'm guessing I'm not missing out on much by not having tried Dutch Gold....

I can't say I've had the pleasure of experiencing Aldi champagne. Something tells me I'm not missing out on much. Correct me if I'm wrong!

My poor, deprived child....I'll go to every Aldi shop in the land and try to track some down for you.

M'kay but I'll be waiting with a six-pack of Dutchie which you have to drink first. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

Dutch Gold isn't that bad!

Yes it is. And the next person to say otherwise is gonna have me round their house later for a game of pink-belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Deadlocked

Dutch Gold...

ah Oxygen memories

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

Ducth Gold makes me sick but when you're broke what choice do you have? I mean just not drinking anything for once is out of the question...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

This is a small pic of our can collection that graced moyglare two years ago. Its not a great pic but we had the whole place covered like that we did patterns and all. Note the great architecture work to frame the pictures. We must of spent a hundred quid on blue tack.

moyglare.jpg

is that the gaf beside glenn royale ?

• Advertisement

Placebo wrote:
    is that the gaf beside glenn royale ?

Moyglare according to the original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

Sure every second student house in Maynooth's living rooms look like that!

Yep it was up in Moyglare, the 2nd house after the shop. That house was something special. 5 lads, no heating no hygene and a hefty abundence of Alcahol and other chemicals to make the days fun. Anybody who was in Moyglare two years ago would have known it.

Advertisement