Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tcm

Options
  • 11-10-2005 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if TCM06 is out yet???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I think TCM has been renamed to Fifa Manager... I bought Fifa Manager 2006 last week and had a lot of the same content as TCM but had other improved features as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Demeant0r wrote:
    I think TCM has been renamed to Fifa Manager... I bought Fifa Manager 2006 last week and had a lot of the same content as TCM but had other improved features as well...

Is Fifa Manager any good ?
    How does it compare to FM2005 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Haven't played Fifa Manager but it looks like a poor imitation. Why would anyone want to steer away from Football Manager anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Fm is definatly the one to choose. Fifa are using their whole "you can actually play the match afterwards" Which takes away from the whole thing.

So basically unless your a total tool, youll never going to lose a match. Whereas with football manager the thing is you dont play the games and its out of your control.

So inpart Fifa manager is basically fifa with some fancy transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

So inpart Fifa manager is basically fifa with some fancy transfers.

lmao, true true, but it has the el, which meas it makes the el playeble in fifa, (although jerseys are wrong etc) but apart from that its kinda unreal, i had shamrock rovers in it sold my team to the 18 player limit, bought zidane, bergkamp and a few older superstars and with every new signing i sold an original player untill i had a squad resembling an all time fifa XI totally unreal, no believable elements to it I mean ZiZu for the hoops, and still loosing 1-0 in united park to an andy myler strike? sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Father Jack

cheers man, wasn't sure an didnt have time to check it out...i dunno football manager is probably the better game imo, but i always enjoyed a game of tcm too...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Im getting a review copy of Fifa Manager, but only so I can laugh at how bad it is in comparison to FM2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Geg124

FM is the only managment game i play now. I use to play LMA manager and TCM manager for playstation but i dont anymore. FM is the one and only management game for me

Advertisement