Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghostly Happenings

Options
  • 11-10-2005 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

As Halloween is coming up I was wondering where the haunty spots in the city are? IM not a cork native(Kerry) so the only place Ive heard of was Sir Henrys..Anyone know of anywhere spooky?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I can't offer any suggestions first hand, but I noticed that there is a book on Cork ghosts for sale in waterstones the other day. I've no idea whether it's any good though...

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

Last Halloween there was a big thing going on in the Women's Gaol in Sundays Well. It was expensive to go to though. I think there's a fireworks display on in town this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

My mom always said that the canteen in St. Finbarrs Hospital was haunted (way down the back past the blood bank)... she said that they would hear chairs move n' stuff, and she's not into that kind of thing at all!
    It's closed now as far as I know though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

yah I live around St. Finbarrs and down towards the south douglas rd. end of it there are some real spooky looking places

Advertisement