Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marmaduke Duke...

• 11-10-2005 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Anyone gotten their album yet?

The Magnificent Duke, from Play .com .... Amazing.

It's Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro and The lead man from Sucioperro's side album.

I HIGHLY recommend it. Track 14 is exceptional...

(Huge Biffy fan, got tickets to see em in Galway on 9th December)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

I like biffy clyro but i've never geard of the other band.Any Good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

To right! very similar to biffy.. read up on what the whole album is about though... excellent stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

its very hard to get,was released in a very limited quantity.i couldnyt find it in ireland spoted it in london.its fairly good alright.i thought it sounded like simon neil alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

no its not. go to www.play.com and it's on there. 12.99 including delivery from the UK, takes about 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

really i read a review on the internet that said there was only something like 10,000 copies released of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

wow, what a bump.

ordered this album of the labels website www.captainsof.com

it's fecking brilliant.

i've been lucky to be graced with a few new songs off their next album "Duke Pandemonium"

two of them were actually released on marmaduke's website www.marmadukeduke.com

everybody dance
    silhouettes

i've also heard "heartburn", "music show" and "erotic robotic".

all which sound absolutely classic. The album is meant to be out in the fall, let's hope we get a double whammy and get biffy's new album by then aswell (which is being held up by 13th floor records wanting to buy them off beggars).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Charm Offensive

I AM NOT YOUR F*CKING SON!

Cool album alright. I've really liked what I've heard of Sucioperro's stuff so far as well (Wolf Carnival is awesome), and their debut album just came out so I must pick it up. It's on that same Captains of Industry label actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh i'm gonna have pick up sooch's album too, i downloaded the free wolf carnival single and tbh i'm well impressed.

Advertisement