Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iRiver Help!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 11-10-2005 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

I borrowed me mates iRiver H120(I tink) to put some files on it 4 'im. I just have the usb cable, what do I do?
    I run XP SP1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Plug the usb into the PC, plug it into the h120 and turn it on. open up windows exploerer and it will appear as a removable drive. drag and drop. wait will the red light stops flashing on the iriver and disconnect. you will have to wait a moment before you can turn the iriver off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

How do I turn it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

obl wrote:
    How do I turn it on?
    To many that probably seems like a stupid question, but to me it's a perfect illustration of how fundamentally crap iRiver UI design is.
    Don't own a h120, but try holding down the play button.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

How do I turn it on?
    Try the "on" button (I think the 120 has one of these as opposed to using the play)
    it's a perfect illustration of how fundamentally crap iRiver UI design is.

It takes about an hour and an attention span to get used to the UI then you're flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

To many that probably seems like a stupid question, but to me it's a perfect illustration of how fundamentally crap iRiver UI design is.
    Don't own a h120, but try holding down the play button.

Press and hold down the button with the on symbol, the O with the I through it. Cant see why that is "crap UI", is there any player or phone where you don't have to hold down an on button to turn it on?

If there are a few buttons try pressing and holding them all on after each other. It makes no sense to have a dedicated on button on a machine. iPod with its "monkey could use it" UI is turned on the same way...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Like I said, I don't have a h120. I was basing my assertions on my h320.

Advertisement