Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parties

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

awwww dont b mean now u wer d nice 1! wats wrong wid dat music? wat do u like? dance nd rnb r da best!!
    I'd ahve to dissagree with you there. Danc and R N B are bottom of my music genres.

It goes: Rock, Metal, Mellow, Classical, Jazz, Pop, Country, Trad, RNB, Rap, Dance.
    Or along those lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pussycat_doll

lol well each to their own! i just like what i can get down to wen im at wezz or bondai! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Diarmsquid wrote:
    I'd ahve to dissagree with you there. Danc and R N B are bottom of my music genres.

It goes: Rock, Metal, Mellow, Classical, Pop, Jazz, Country, Trad, RNB, Rap, Dance.
    Or along those lines.
    Jazz is above pop! Jazz is above pop! Monkeys are taking over! Jazz is above pop!

Edited :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Does mellow include chilll out / lounge music?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Diarmsquid wrote:

It goes: Rock, Metal, Mellow, Classical, Jazz, Pop, Country, Trad, RNB, Rap, Dance.
    Or along those lines.

oh good night :rolleyes:

well each to their own!
    Yeah Aisling! Listen to her! She's right! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Yeah i can't judge at the moment I'm listening to showtunes :o *just realises what she typed* DELETE DELETE DELETE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Showtunes rule. Oldies too.

Advertisement