Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got IBB in Crumlin area?

• 11-10-2005 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Trying to find out for someone what the connection for breeze 1mb is like in crumlin? Does it drop at all? etc.

Does anyone know of any other good BB services in crumlin i can advice him on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Macker1

Read posts on IBB which are scattered all over these forums. A joke of an operation which you would do well to avoid.

Broadband .... Don't make me laugh :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 1234567890

True, i've read them but i have it myself and i've never had a problem. I know the ripwave product is terrible, but the breeze 1MB i have has never lost any connection speed what so ever

plus when its the last resort its better than nothing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Macker1

I had the 2mb breeze abomination. Got rid of it after 3 months of constantly poor unreliable service. IBB are a fecking disgrace and deserve to be shut down by comreg.

They still owe me money as part of a promised refund and whilst I wait I will be continuing to bad mouth their lousy operation.

Potential new customers deserve to be forewarned by way of the forums. At least then they might avoid the pain that so many have had to endure.

IBB if your reading this I still want my money!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 1234567890

lol! I can see why you don't like them then!

Advertisement