Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Badly Needed

• 11-10-2005 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

I need a new phone quickly and have a budget of €150. Not too pushed on camera quality etc.

Have been suggested the following:

sharp gx 25
    motorola v550
    nokia 6610i

any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Id go for the gx25 if any.
    Bluetooth,great camera and Flash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd second the GX25. Much better than the other two and only recently reduced. 6610i is on the way out and I really don't like Motorolas.
    Sagem My V-56/X-52v are nice too and nice and cheap, circa 99e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 jonny2005

I just got the new NEC phone. It looks pretty cool. The ring tones are a bit annoying but it has i-mode.

I always used to get Nokias but got the NEC because it was only EUR29 on the O2 site.

I don't really use the camera that much but it is really good quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 gravytown

Last time I saw NEC was when they sponsored Everton. That doesn't bode well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JohnnyMobile

nokia all the way regardless of the fact that they may be "on their way out"... at least you know what your getting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement