Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pain during sex ..... a possible reason??

• 11-10-2005 7:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, This one is mainly for the girls.
    I had sex for the first time last December, and only twice since then. I have had pain on every occasion since then. I know the pain might be related to arousal, etc.

However, I have a small piece of tissue before the opening to my vagina. Before i get the STD replies, this is not warts, thrush etc. It is actually a piece of tissue (almost like when you bite your tonge by accident, and you have a bit of tissue there)that is painful, and I believe this is what causes me pain. I have been researching the theory that it may be a piece of my hymen that was not broken etc and I found this on the Internet.

"A woman who has had vaginal intercourse may still have hymeneal tissue present; this remaining tissue can be the cause of pain during intercourse."

I’m wondering if anyone else has had something like this happen, or they have heard of anything like this.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I have been researching the theory that it may be a piece of my hymen that was not broken etc and I found this on the Internet..

it could be that, it could be you are not totally relaxed during sex, it could be a combination of both.
    we cannot tell you, we're not doctors.
    I suggest you go to your GP
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement