Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com: ordering 2 items with different release dates...

• 11-10-2005 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm interested in getting both F.E.A.R. and Pro Evolution Soccer 5 from Play.com. F.E.A.R.'s release date is 18/10/2005 and Pro Evo's is 28/10/2005.

Would you's happen to know if I order both (on the one order), will F.E.A.R. get shipped once it's released, or will both items have to be shipped together?

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

when making multiple orders from play.com every item was shipped separately, this would lead me to believe that once one comes into stock that they'll ship it and then when the other comes into stock they'll ship that one separately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Similar enough I suppose to the when theyre out of stock on one item.
    They ship you what they do have and send you the other one when it comes in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yes, even if both are in stock they are shipped separately

Advertisement