Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Firearms would you like to see available ..?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

No the slect fire parts will fit in the reciver.But you need a M16 bolt carrier,trigger and hammer,all substantially different to their civvie cousins as well,and the M16 parts [in the US ]will not be sold to you unless you provide your class3 paperwork.Even possezsion of any of the parts and an AR15 rifle is considerd "intent" to build or posses a illegal full auto. :eek: I assume you Canucks take as much a dim view of full Auto as the BATF?

Its one of the most common and customisable sporting rifles out there and I see no reason for a law abiding license holder not to be able to posses one. I think mine is pretty cool :D

Aint that a fact! Everything from a 22lr pistol up to a 50BMG[single shot] rifle.
    Want another calibre,just buy an upper.
    Want a total extreme target rifle,or a CQB door knocker the AR15/M16 will do it all.

Maybe a Mini 14 would be a stepping stone to the AR-15?

Proably,as it hasnt the evil black gun features[unless you are going to hang 50lbs of junk on it to turn it into a" poormans assault rifle".And no doubt the powers that be would find fault with it as our friends across the borders,especially the RUC used it in it's select fire version. But I wouldnt say no to one either,just the AR15 will shoot rings around it.Reckon the best of both worlds was the sucessor,but never brought into service Armalite AR180/AR18

And Yes i totally agree that the .50cal rifles major stumbling block is its bad press. Thats why I think the firearms communities should support people who want firearms of a less practical nature and not get brain washed by the establishments attitude of "why do you need it"
    [/QUOTE]

AMEN to that,we should have learned that in the UK,Aussie,Canada.But those who learned nothing from history,are doomed to repeat it. :mad:

For those of the machine gifted amongst us,there is even a DIY book,plan and video from Paladin press on building your own 50cal rifle.Hope you are a good fitter/turner :) .Now,where did I put that old Browning 50cal machine gun barrel?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I would like to see this one available
    arm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

*looks at quote from alberta*
    *thinks of how the Sunday Worst would report on that in this country*
    *wonders how much we'd be given in compensation for our confiscated firearms after the Worst's article was printed*
    :(

Hmmm,would be classified as a " flame thrower"or a weapon capable of discharging,noxious fluids or gasses,and therefore illegal in Ireland. :D:D

Sparks wrote:
    *looks at quote from alberta*
    *thinks of how the Sunday Worst would report on that in this country*
    *wonders how much we'd be given in compensation for our confiscated firearms after the Worst's article was printed*
    :(

"I'll never belive another word that that ****in SundayWorld ever writes again."

Quote from an old Gent of 70plus who was disappointed at a strip show that Sunday World made out to be more raunchier than it was in the 90s]
    Celebs,scandal,scumbags,sports, tits.A Sunday comic book,forgotten by Monday and mostly employed for fish&chip wrappers by Monday night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Riggser

XM29-3.jpg

XM29-2.jpg

XM8-3.jpg

XM29-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭jeffshc1

Switzerland hummm...

( as I thinks of packing my bags)

Advertisement