Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

Options
  • 11-10-2005 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Halloween; as good excuse as any to dress up as your favourite Final Fantasy character!

Actually I was just very bored browsing ebay and came across this:

Costume

Great I thought, but my hair isn't long enough. :( Until I saw this:

Hair

Sorted! :D So now I was getting into this, decided I'd need a pair of these:

Boots

One of these:

Masamune

Some of these:

Materia

And finally, some of these:

Tissue

So! What Final Fantasy character will you be dressing up as this year?! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Oddly enough I was just thinking on my way home today that dressing up as Sephiroth would be a fairly impressive halloween costume. It certainly would look cool though.

There'd be no repeats of when you were eight and every amadan is dressed up as a ghost or a vampire for sure.

EDIT:The Cloud one looks cool too but it sets you back about a grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Jeez... it'd intimidating as hell to see Sephiroth walking around. Cait Sit... its possible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Now if only they did the items such that the equipment had slots for putting the materia in (preferably some linked)... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Eva24

Be careful now they don't confiscate your sword:D , authorities tend to do that:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

That Sephiroth costume is amasing, but SO expencive! The Cloud one is deadly to. Where do you think the shop owner got them from?! I don't imagine she makes them herself! I think it would look allot cooler if they used real metal or whatever instead of plastic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement