Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 error :(

Options
  • 11-10-2005 9:44pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I changed nothing at all.
    Was on our server playing away,i quit out for few mins tried to rejoin and got this error messagewhen i try initialize the game.
    Have tried rinstalling etc,still the same.

ERROR!
    Shaders/StaticMesh.fx not found!!!_DO_check your working directory,_AND_sync yuor shaders folder before calling upon your local rendering programmet/GP (really!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I found this on a few forums but no real answers on most of them , you are not alone though and I will have a better look around tomorrow . Have a look at this for now ,

http://www.eaplay.com/australia/community/messageboards/game/battlefield2/thread/8679/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah found this one m8,cheers.
    Only solution was a quick format of D drive with partition magic,took bout 5 mins is all and then a reinstall of BF2.
    Sorted now,just need to reinstall other games now.

Advertisement