Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great New Fishing Tackle Shop !!!

Options
  • 11-10-2005 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I was driving out the N3 towards Kells from Navan and I seen a sign saying "Fishing Tackle Superstore" and it was just that when i went inside, ive never been in such a large shop (two floors) that just sold fishing tackle. Im from Navan myself and never knew this shop existed! One of the guys inside said they are open a few years and recently moved to this new store. Whatever your quarry is, this shop should have it, i often buy gear from England and have to wait over a week or more for it, but now i can go into this shop and get nearly exactly what i want there and then, and as the man says, if we dont have it we'll get it for you. He told me to check out there website, its great, although they dont have half as much gear on it as in their shop, im a big pike man and this shop has everything. It reminds me of all those stores you see in English and US magazines. Oh by the way the shop is called Anglers World.

http://www.anglersworld.ie

My new second home ha ha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Yup, its an excellent tackle shop, plus they try their best to match the UK prices on gear. Another great tackle shop is Cloughballymill Angling Centre in Enniskillen, well worth a visit if you are in the area, massive selection of gear, geared more at Pike and Match/Coarse angling. Anglersworld have a much better selection for the Carp angler.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Henrys is usually quite good, he has re-done his site recently too...

www.henrystackleshop.com
    Looks promising

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Pimp Ninja wrote:
    Henrys is usually quite good, he has re-done his site recently too...

www.henrystackleshop.com
    Looks promising

6 Piece Fish Fillet Set €30.00

thats the first item on the site .........

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭septicsac

Heres another good shop for you guys...located in dundalk..excellent value and more importantly run by an angler who was fed up paying too much for tackle..also found online at www.euro-tackle.com..anything not found here can always be found on ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

For one fleeting moment it looked like you had a point, then there it was....gone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement