Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Theboards ... get yourselves sorted!

• 13-09-2001 11:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

not all of you of course ...
    Over the last few days I have noticed the the tastiest targets (yes the most attractive targets) are boards members. On at least 5 different occasions I have been about to attck ppl on merit of cash/drugs vs score only to find they have [TheBoards] beside their name. 2 members I know off hand are logger, and more recently shrek.

On another note ... Shadow, let me know when you think osi and cactus can rejoin theboards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Thats up to logic to decide as I have resigned as gang leader. I have appointed Logic in my place. If he doesnt want the job then its up to him to find a replacement, but I'm sure he will do a great job so I dont expect that this will be an issue.

I'm sure that he will do what he can as you are a good player but again as I said its his decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Action should have been taken then!.
    DB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

You may have noticed the date on the post. Again I WAS AWAY AT THAT DATE.

Nemesis you must not be listening to me. I have explained several times I was away at these dates. Yet you still go and drag up a host of old outdated posts whichw ere made while I was away and then you expect me to explain why I didn't take the action they suggested. I'm sick of giving you the same answer. I was away.

I appointed Renton co-leader and gave him my passwords as soon as he rang me and made me aware of the situation. No one else tried to contact me.

.logic.

Advertisement