Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sprained ankle

• 12-10-2005 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

hi,
    i sprained my ankle quit badly about 7 weeks ago. after about 4 weeks and some rest it got almost better. however, i started walking heavy on it after that and it has swollen up again around the ball joint and it really sore!
    Think i've done some bad damage.

any advise?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Go to a physio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

I think you should take it easy on the feet and go see a doctor again.

*hugs*

Feel better soon!

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

yeah this is not the right place for this. go to a doctor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭junglequestions

thanks. i think your right! better go tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

Before you posted here, did you not think to yourself "Hang on a second, my ankle is still sore, maybe a doctor would be a good idea??"

This is not a medical post. 99% of people here are not doctors.

You could always cut it off - but then I am not a doctor and doctors probably would not reccommend this.

S

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

doctor
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement