Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Sky satellite

Options
  • 12-10-2005 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi there,

After having some building work done and now need to get the Sky satellite put back up in the correct place. Does anyone know any crowd in Dublin who can do this for me?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Hi there,

After having some building work done and now need to get the Sky satellite put back up in the correct place. Does anyone know any crowd in Dublin who can do this for me?

thanks.

Consider posting on the satellite forum!!! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=55

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 RogerIRL

Hi there,

thanks.
    Got my TV fixed with Kennedy TV in Rathfarnham and the owners son Paul Kennedy does satellite installations..... I'm having him do some work for me in a few weeks.
    His number is 087 6294626. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Phone Sky, I'm sure they can point you in the direction of one of their installers.

John

Advertisement