Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Regarding censoring of posts.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i'll let go when you stop complaining about everyone who has a different viewpoint from you or gets on your t1ts.

now, you let it go.
    as for me.
    im off to sleep.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    i'll let go when you stop complaining about everyone who has a different viewpoint from you or gets on your t1ts.

Gee... that's nice... :p

I'm not.

now, you let it go.
    as for me.
    im off to sleep.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I've never had a problem with you as moderator but you tend to moan and nitpick a tad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Bard

I only replied above to clear up a couple of points...

Why clear them up in a public forum? Why not just e-mail E-hub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by amp

Why clear them up in a public forum? Why not just e-mail E-hub?

Well he had the gall to keep sending unwarranted ignorant and rude emails to me after being respectfully and politely requested on a number of occasions NOT to - enough to constitute harrassment probably :rolleyes: ... I dunno ... and THEN when I actually REPLIED to his mails pointing out the flaws in his logic and the ridiculousness of his arguments, he has my email address BLOCKED from his software and ignorantly refuses to listen.

Ignorance doesn't go down very well with me... so I replied publicly. If he then wanted to see what I had to say, he could.

--

Anyway, to say this matter is closed is an understatement. As I said already "A reply to *this* post isn't really necessary- this thread should have been locked ages ago.".

--

Can someone please lock this thread??? No more good can or will possibly come of it.

Thanks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Originally posted by Bard

Can someone please lock this thread??? No more good can or will possibly come of it.

Thanks,

If you think it should b locked why do you keep replying? Surely the thread would die if you just didn't respond to comments?

Advertisement