Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Wicklow

• 12-10-2005 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

I have a friend moving to Greystones and he wants to know what is the broadband availability like in that area

Can anyone make any personal recommendations and what kind of prices he is looking at

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Eircom, IOL, UTV etc as well as BT Business. I think IBB is also available but not sure. Chorus does not yet offer broadband on cable here in Greystones. I'm with IOL and apart from the occasional outage and usual billing problems, its ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭gizzymo

I managed to get netsource to provide for me at home in greystones. i have a full time job, i dont own a compnay but i do a fair amount of work from home and they were cool with it:)

They are heaps better than anyone else i have tried personally, eirocm, UTV, BT

Pete

Advertisement