Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sandwich (salad inc avocado) place

• 12-10-2005 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a decent salad sandwich, ideally with avocado in the city centre?

As near to O'Connell Bridge as possible...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

jrey1981 wrote:
    Anyone know where I can get a decent salad sandwich, ideally with avocado in the city centre?

As near to O'Connell Bridge as possible...

Marks and Spencers food hall (Henry Street) might have salad sandwich with avocado? There's an O'Briens on Abbey Street - perhaps you could try there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

Pinx wrote:
    Marks and Spencers food hall (Henry Street) might have salad sandwich with avocado? There's an O'Briens on Abbey Street - perhaps you could try there?

Thanks for the reply, but neither are that good as far as I know...I am just too fussy I think...thought someone might know a little place somewhere

Should make my own and bring them I guess...

Anyone else know where they will make me a salad sandwich with avocado...?

Advertisement