Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pussycat_doll

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

no you go get elecution lessons / spelling lessons :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mtanville4eva

oh god dont start on me now cant we eva tlk bout otha stuff pleez folks! its jus gettin old now......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

We can talk about other stuff once you learn just how one goes about this 'talking' on the internet. (here's a hint: it involves the use of English.)

hey were trying our best here its hard k? years of txtin has damaged r brains! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pussycat_doll

omfg! u joined! yay! k but u shudnt use txtspk cos omg they threatened to ban me for it! but i no its soo hard! lol. and i no wat you mean about the anger thing! lmao

oh yes!buy me a heino in the bondai!

omg! if im such an eejit, den why waste ur time postin a thread bout me? lol

like omg!wtf!loike right coz i see you as a snob!!!!

Y DO YOU ALL CARE SO MUCH!!!!! duz it really matter?? wtf is every1s problem on dis site???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

aww, I voted YES on the poll. I'm sorry but it's just annoying to see text speak. Reading this thread now though, I think she should be on probation (or whatever it's called). So, she has to make an effort to type properly and at first (for say, a week or two) she's allowed to make one or two slips in posts of using text speak, but after that time, when she has gotten use to typing the PROPER English language, if she posts a whole post in text speak she's banned.

Or something like that...

Opinions?

ah ye poor misguided snobs!like wtf is right!loike you r d gr8est eva! lol1110000000111111leet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

you give teenagers, and southsiders a bad name

lmfao keep them here just for teh laugh :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

I had a quick look on this topic and nearly got a headache to try and figure out what pussycat was saying most of the time.

i bet you pussycat is a wee bit slow as well!she has northsideobia!

• Advertisement

yeh i like that idea! lol. so wat am i allowed to do. can i like shorten tings at all? lol im confused! dis is so much a bigger deal dan i thought it wud be! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Hi everyone.. Calm down!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Alvis

Good idea Mysteryfish.

Typing normally using a keyboard is no problem at all and I dont see at all how years of texting has damaged your brains. You dont write like this when you have pen and paper in school? So why do it here as well?!?

You two are just taking the mickey out of all of us.

she must die!(metaphorically on boards)luckily my gf isnt raw like you!

lol.. This is a right laugh :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Vowels are your friends. Nothing to be scared of. They won't bite. Taking them out of words is a tad unnecessary. When you're writing in school do you use txtspeak? Because typing is really not much more effort than writing with a pen.

ok, Pussycat doll you are not allowed to shorten things. That's annoying too. So, please put the '"h"s back into the "Wat"s and put back the "g"s on words, It's like the word isn't wearing any shoes when you drop the "g" off the end. If you don't follow it, well....BANNED! (of course Victor is the one who will ultimately decide but we hae heavy influence...)

omg you mean i cant even say 'wat' or 'goin' or'wanna\'. that seems unnecessary and v over the top.

omg seriously, your totally out of order! you dont know me at al, and yet your sayin im a snob? wtf is that about?

well you keep mentioning that you are from southside as if being from northside is a disease!you one of those teenyboppers who drinks two alcopops and suddenly you become one of the furry ball girls! :rolleyes:

i only mentioneed im from the southside in the thing where it says wher ur from in my profile. so stop bein so overly angry.

lol would also be a shortening of things mysteryfish
    >.< just let the girl try ffs lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Don't you just love being from cork... ;)

there is so many things wrong with that sentence!i dont even know where to start!

no. A rule is a rule. "Wat" is text speak and not the English language. Deal with it. Do this and you'll be allowed to stay on the JC forum (probably, I cant guarantee), if not...

(hem, hem, of course if people just want to ban her without giving her a chance or whatever, thats fine. People? Opinions?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

No, really is she still posting? Because everyone has said not to speak in text speak, and she still does it. That's either deliberate or stupid. If it's deliberate (and I think it is....) ban her. You banned Katie Gorden (sp?). If it's stupid, we should applaud her for getting onto the site, and then ban her.

Also, does anyone else think...the other one...is her under a different name? I have my suspicions......

I know I sound really mean and angry in these last few posts, and I'm sorry, I don't know why it annoys me so much but it does. So Pussycat, I'm sorry for being mean, I'm sure your heart is in the right place. (still a Ban Her from me though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

then please don't... :)

Try... *taps bench*

Ah! Leitrim!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Brittany

Don't you just love being from cork... ;)

I really wouldn't actually!Dublin rocks.North and South!

how you know im from leitrim?;)

no. A rule is a rule. "Wat" is text speak and not the English language. Deal with it. Do this and you'll be allowed to stay on the JC forum (probably, I cant guarantee), if not...

(hem, hem, of course if people just want to ban her without giving her a chance or whatever, thats fine. People? Opinions?)
    who put you in charge???
    you are annoying me more than the abbreviation of "What to Wat" shes trying at least ffs

well lol isnt in the english language and people are still allowed to say it! youre so strict, does saying wat really make you wanna ban me? and flashling, no thats not me, its my friend from school. i cant believe people care so much about this! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

Jakkass wrote:
    "What to Wat" shes trying at least ffs

Changing 'what' to 'wat' really doesn't count. She's still using txtspk, albeit in an easier-to-read form. Either change to proper English or don't change at all...and get banned.

omg what was wrong, the grammar or what i was actually sayin?

you are cool!lol!what up?lol

by the way do you ever post anything that is at least two full lines long?

• Advertisement

c shes really making an effort der! and no im not her in disguise! and anyway both of us learnt to type on msn wer u do actually hav 2 shorten things sumtimes nd now its a habit!

its the grammar pet!ah i kinda feel sorry for ya and then i tell myself!dont be stupid!so why did you pick that nick?1st reason i dislike you!

i just really cant get over how big a deal this has become....

you learnt to type on msn!i didnt know they gave typing lessons on a messager?

jeeeeesus takin tings a tad 2 far no "the dazzler"? btw how exactly is it dat you "dazzle" r is the dazzler sum sorta alternative rocker intellectual slang?

my name is Darren and it just a piss take of my name!although im suer id dazzle all of ye!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

"Wat" is text speak and not the English language.
    Sorry, but it had to be done: clinky :D
    But anyway, pussycat_doll and new pussycat_doll's friend. I want you both to stay because I think you're both a great laugh. So for your own good, type the proper words. If it's a habit, it's easy to break. The rules are the rules and they were there before you, or me, or anyone else came here.

Please take the extra minute or so to type the whole word! It goes a long way.

And by the way, I'm pretty sure pussycat_doll is not katiegordon because I think katiegordon was unbanned.

so r u hot......darren?

lol they are a great laugh but everything they say makes me like them less and less :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

asl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Dazzler! Shurup!
    Being a steriotypical southsider is bad, ok, but she has never referred to the Northside and only ever mentioned Southside in her profile. So I don't know where you're getting that from!

Secondly, you're worse! We know she's a southsider. You are just making a thread to state the obvious.
    She has never said "loike".

Stop reading Ross O'Carroll-Kelly and stop being such a sap.

CULCHIE!

• Advertisement
Advertisement