Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pussycat_doll

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

im 17 in april lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Watch me brag about how I underage drink!I'm so cool!I hate dublin!
    As I said before:Try here.

and the point being????I do post there.i also post in after hours lost david hasselhoff etc!strictly speaking!why are you here if youve finished the junior!

Because there's no TY forum. You have your Galway forum, we don't. That's why we post here.
    I love having answers to question meant to leave me looking stupid. :D

Why would you want a ty forum?it a doss!thinking about it logically!ty is part of the leaving cert cycle!so you still writing in wrong forum!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Actually, our main aim is to get a secondary school forum, possibly with a sub forum for TY. Contrary to popular belief IT'S NOT A FRICKIN' DOSS! Seriously, maybe it's just my school, but I've gotten more homework than bever before!Also, it's not really part of the leaving cert cycle. We don't do the same subjects and teaching isn't geared toward an exam. Maybe Ty's need a place to talk about things that are only in fourth year? Like work exp. (I can't wait! People who know where I'm working will know why....)

Well, now you know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,511 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Flashling wrote:
    Like work exp. (I can't wait! People who know where I'm working will know why....)
    Chocolate factory? Nuclear weapons programe? Plush toy tester?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yes, I've had quite a bit of homework also. We did a Buffet today, and I have to write up recipes and evaluations for each of the 10 dishes we made.
    ARR Home Ec.

I do hope this Secondary School forum will be coming soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Victor wrote:

Even better.

please!wait till you do the leaving cert!then you know what loads of homework is!

• Advertisement

why do you have to be sarcastic and what interest is it to you since you are already in uni in NUI Galway.

the advantages of not doing ty!
    You didn't do TY, therefore you haven't a clue what it's about or what goes on during the year and you don't see the need for a TY forum because when the time came for you. You disregarded it as "a doss year".
    Maybe we don't get as much homework as other years (well I don't anyway) but the importance of a school year isn't measured by the amount of homework you get.

The_Dazzler: did anyone, at any point, say that TY has more homework than the LC? No, they didn't. I think we've all got the point now that you did your LC and obviously feel oh so superior to us, so you can shut up about it now, okay? Unless you have something that's relevant to say?

Unless you have something that's relevant to say?
    he always has something to say....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Victor wrote:

Close, but way off! I'm trying to think of a hint that won't give it away....Hmm....nope, can't think of one!

Flashling wrote:
    Close, but way off! I'm trying to think of a hint that won't give it away....Hmm....nope, can't think of one!
    Are you being an astronaut for work experience?
    Or was that someone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I do hope this Secondary School forum will be coming soon.

Afaik, Cloudie said do something about one once all the server craic is sorted out.

I hope so lol

Yes, I was told that also. However, sever craic = over, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,511 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Unbaneded.

• Advertisement

\o/
    I don't think she uses boards.ie anymore though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yes, I was told that also. However, sever craic = over, no?

Nah there are still a few bugs to be sorted out.

Phh sure there'll always be bugs. (Just like yore ma will always have syphilis.)

Advertisement