Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor Factors in Blanch/Northside area

Options
  • 12-10-2005 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭

Morning all,

Does anyone know a locaton of a Motor Factors in Blanch/Northside areas of town. Quick Google gave me one in Dun Laoighre but if there's one closer that'd be ideal.

I'm looking for a Mitsu Mirage (import) Headunit adaper for a Pioneer stereo and a new/brighter set of bulbs for the headlights as I noticed they don't seem as bright as some of the others on the roads (is this maybe a difference in the specs as it's an import?). As a sidenote to this, has anyone any recommendations on what to buy and how much?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭t5pwr

If you search Golden pages on the web you might find something
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

D'oh.. Now why didnt I think of that :)

Cool..found a few places in Blanch/Finglas so will give em a try... cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

There's a Halfords in Blanch in the shopping centre. Valley Motor Parts in Swords aren't bad either.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Halfords also on Malahide Rd beyone Coolock.
    There are also two on the town side of the atrane roundabout (Consort & something else)

Advertisement