Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan McCann is at it again!

Options
  • 12-10-2005 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

He's being discussed on WLR right now! Also in this weeks News and Star.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

mike65 wrote:
    He's being discussed on WLR right now! Also in this weeks News and Star.

Mike.

Indeed, I've just tuned in myself. I wonder whose dreams he's destroying today!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

He's on the radio now and it's the same old drivel out of him. I cant stand the man, unfortunately he lives near me. Where is he getting the time to trawl through every planning application, more in his line to spend some time with his family. I'm going to send an email to the Green Party to let them know that they'll never get my vote as long as that little Hi*ler is ranting in Waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Farren Park under developed, complaining about the development of a shop and planning permission for 4 apartments. He lives in Viewmount - who's for a march?!

He's demanding an archelogical excavation on every development! Does that include every house?

The listeners are rageing against him! 9-1 according to Billy McCarthy. He says he does'nt want to spend his life writing to Bord Pleanála but he will as long as he has the money!

Mike.

mike65 wrote:
    Farren Park under developed, complaining about the development of a shop and planning permission for 4 apartments. He lives in Viewmount - who's for a march?!

He's demanding an archelogical excavation on every development! Does that include every house?

The listeners are rageing against him! 9-1 according to Billy McCarthy. He says he does'nt want to spend his life writing to Bord Pleanála but he will as long as he has the money!

Mike.

He's a ****er. He uses reasonable sounding language to do justify unreasonable and extreme things.

Yes, Brendan, we don't want to live in a city of crap tenements either, but we'd like to be build something the odd time, you know!

Even when plans have been changed to accommodate him, he has still objected to things, in the past.

He simply has to be 'sorted out'. No two ways about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

merlante wrote:

He simply has to be'sorted out'..

Joking....:D

Mike.

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote:
    Joking....:D

Mike.

I was thinking more along these lines. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

where do we collect our battons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

deisemum wrote:
    I'm going to send an email to the Green Party to let them know that they'll never get my vote as long as that little Hi*ler is ranting in Waterford

Have sent a few emails to the green party asking do they support what he is doing in waterford but got no reply.

Mossy Monk wrote:
    where do we collect our battons?

They say that in Limerick the sports shops sell baseball bats, but no baseballs...

angry_fox wrote:
    Have sent a few emails to the green party asking do they support what he is doing in waterford but got no reply.

Never mind 'fox, you're still a hero in my book. Come the revolution, all the McCanns of this world will be smoked out and tossed in to the sea!

• Advertisement

I've sent an email to the Green Party about the pedantic little busy body. Merlante I can see the benefits in your proposed method of dealing with him.

I'm a neighbour of his but as long as he's on the residents association he will turn people off getting involved.

I received an acknowledgement email from Trevor Sargeant's secretary stating he will reply as soon as possible

deisemum wrote:
    I've sent an email to the Green Party about the pedantic little busy body. Merlante I can see the benefits in your proposed method of dealing with him.

I'm a neighbour of his but as long as he's on the residents association he will turn people off getting involved.

Is there any talking to the guy at all? I don't care what the guy thinks he's doing, but surely he must agree that if 90% of people disagree with him, it's time for a re-think. Or maybe not.

There must be something that can be done. (although letting Trevor know how disappointed we are can't do any harm!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

merlante wrote:
    Is there any talking to the guy at all? I don't care what the guy thinks he's doing, but surely he must agree that if 90% of people disagree with him, it's time for a re-think. Or maybe not.

There must be something that can be done. (although letting Trevor know how disappointed we are can't do any harm!)

Lads he's achieving what he's setting out to do by all of us posting here (me included!). He's only trying to raise his profile..........but achieving the opoosite. :eek:

Freddie59 wrote:
    Lads he's achieving what he's setting out to do by all of us posting here (me included!). He's only trying to raise his profile..........but achieving the opoosite. :eek:

Contrary to what is often said, there is such a thing as bad publicity - look at Martin Cullen!

Telling people what he's been doing on fora like these helps to educate the resistance. :)

Advertisement