Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data Cable for Nokia 3310 ?

• 14-09-2001 3:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

i have loads of logos and ringtones and a proggy to transfer tehm to teh phone on my hdd.
    Can't get anyone in galway's mobile shops to get meh one. They opnly seem to have Data cables for the Wap phones.
    I eally want one of teh cables. i'm not going to pay £3 a flucking logo with those dial-a0-ring cowboys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

any Irish vendor/supplier?

Thx for the link too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ask any phone shop to order one for you or ask pc world for it or ask peats.ie for it or ask compustore for it or currys . u dident look hard in galway for it did you saw them in compustore today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I looked in about 8 different phone shops in Galway, where any reasonable person would expect to find accessories for phones, and also where i was told that data cables (which have been available for ages for just about every major GSM phone) aren't available for non-WAP (pronounced WHOP by the sales clerk and inhabitants of castlebar) phones.
    I go onto about 10 differnt phone sites, search of 'data cable nokia 3310' and nearly each one has some sort of reference to it.

FFS. Talk about finger up bum. Spose they're afraid I might try and hack the SIM............now there's an idea....

Advertisement