Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yahoo! Domains

Options
  • 12-10-2005 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭

I just noticed that Yahoo! Domains are back down to $2.99 per year, in case anyone was looking to register a domain name. According to the small print, the offer expires: 10/31/2005 at 11:59PM. I don't know if this is correct or not, as the prices have been fluctuating a lot recently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Read the small print.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

blacknight wrote:
    Read the small print.

I actually think the small print is inaccurate as it seems to be referring to web hosting, and you don't have to purchase hosting with a domain, as I just registered one myself and got the $2.99 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

yahoo always came out with this cheap domain sales, however they mostly apply to new customers or first time buyers only.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I would be very wary of any domain sale where the domains are below cost. I've seen far too many problems with low cost registrations to want to deal with them ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

blacknight wrote:
    I would be very wary of any domain sale where the domains are below cost. I've seen far too many problems with low cost registrations to want to deal with them ..........

yeah, i agree.

i've seen my friend's site, his hosting with somebody else and don't have add-on domain for free. so he's stucked with yahoo own dns and a small frame of yahoo ads appear on his site.

• Advertisement
Advertisement