Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Logo

Options
  • 12-10-2005 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a simple flash logo designed quickly for my company to go up on a website. Probably only take whoever does it no time but we'll pay any decent price asked.

Replies by PM please.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

pclancy wrote:
    Hi,

I need a simple flash logo designed quickly for my company to go up on a website. Probably only take whoever does it no time but we'll pay any decent price asked.

Replies by PM please.

Thanks

what exactly are you looking for pclancy? To get grasp of what the designer needs to do he will need more info, such as :

The name of the company
    Do ye already have a logo?
    what colour do you want?
    Size of the logo?
    What exactly does your company do?

I'm sure if you answer those questions you should get a better response

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Yeah, very vauge otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

any chance you could post a link to the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Thanks for the replies folks but got a very quick PM and the jobs sorted so cheers!

Didnt want to post link as would be advertising and I love boards to much to use it as a posterwall!

Advertisement