Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else want to give up this round?

• 14-09-2001 6:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Friday September 14 12:32 EDT
    DemonBaby was attacked by erin and you sent in troops to help! In the battle you lost 99 Baby Gangsters, 83 Punks, 476 Original Gangsters and 0 Mercenaries! DemonBaby sends their love!

Thursday September 13 9:52 EDT
    shagus was attacked by EatMyBatty and you sent in troops to help! In the battle you lost 96 Baby Gangsters, 83 Punks, 626 Original Gangsters and 0 Mercenaries! shagus sends their love!

Thursday September 13 11:24 EDT
    Pants was attacked by ttoooo and you sent in troops to help! In the battle you lost 73 Baby Gangsters, 68 Punks, 812 Original Gangsters and 0 Mercenaries! Pants sends their love!

Thursday September 13 3:25 EDT
    Rancid was attacked by hotshot and you sent in troops to help! In the battle you lost 92 Baby Gangsters, 82 Punks, 1052 Original Gangsters and 0 Mercenaries! Rancid sends their love!

Thursday September 13 2:28 EDT
    seamus was attacked by LaOsPreLuDe and you sent in troops to help! In the battle you lost 81 Baby Gangsters, 99 Punks, 871 Original Gangsters and 0 Mercenaries! seamus sends their love!

I do..
    Nem

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

I felt like that when i saw that i had been multi-raped last nite and this am.. lost almost every thug in 2 accounts.. and lost 2.9 mill in raids while trying to protect some idiotic players(not u nem)
    now we have like 18 mill in account and no leader to spend it.. where is shad/logic??

dont give up nemmy.. pls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

You cant give up mate. I know its disheartening, but there is no point in playing the game if you only play it when things are good. We have all taken a bit of a beating afaik.

Its the bad sh!te in games like GW that make the good sh!te so much better.

I have resigned as leader of the gang but I havent given up the game. Its still a great game, and we can still kick a huge amount of ass this round. We just need a good strategy that EVERYONE follows and we can easily make back the ground we recently lost.

Shad

Advertisement