Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christina Hanks 2003-2004

Options
  • 12-10-2005 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

2003: Investigative Science (Session 2)
    2004: Medicine in the Lab (Session 1)
    I had several nicknames that you may or may not have known be my, that's if anybody remembers me at all, most of them just lasted for a few hours or a day at most. I started the Mianus Game, if you ever heard of it, a kinda rip off the Una Game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Dragon Master

Boo hoo! Nobody remembers me! I went around the last few days of session 1 in 2004 trying to fill my book with signatures and notes, I got over half the people there. I went around in what my brother calls a 'knacker shirt' but everyone else says is cool. I feel so depressed now... well, not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I started the Mianus Game, if you ever heard of it, a kinda rip off the Una Game.
    Stop using the word Game:mad:

No need to get angry bout it! But I am happy that at least I got some reaction out of somebody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

*waves to Christina Hanks*

*waves back, smiling like an evil sheep*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I think you may have randomly signed my book. And if I am thinking of the correct person, then I do remember you. Remember like a STALKER! (I kid. I did not, or do not, stalk you. *cough*)

Yeah, we believe ya Steph...

Ah, Steph, I remember you! You were in the Quad and I came up to you and asked if you'd like to sign my Book, and you said ok, so I signed your book as well, and asked what your name was, and Sarah asked you why are you getting someone who doesn't know your name to sign your book. At least I think that's what happened.

Yes, that is precisely what happened. I remember it distinctly, which is quite odd as I forget most things almost instantaneously.

Ok, that sounds quite odd to me too, as I usually have a terrible memory, but happened to remember that distinctively well, like you. Seems kinda freaky, in a weird sort of way.

• Advertisement

*plays X-files music on suddenly available piano*

This "coincidence" can only mean one thing... You two are psychically linked! Or alternatively you're not.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time I was probably "psychically linked" with someone. My friend and I think of the same things in a certain way sometimes, so that maybe we are sort of identical twins, except that we look totally different, were born to different parents, in different hospitals, in different countries, in different continents, four years apart. And I'm not sure where I'm going with this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Hey, you were in my RA group in 2004.

Niamh... Hmmm... my terrible memory is letting me down, I have no idea who you are as of yet. I suppose it would help if you actually tell me something about you I could possibly remember?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

I bet no one remembers me...
    True, I didn't go the same years or sessions as you but still... It's nice to feel loved

I'm not sure how to reply to that. Except that I agree it does feel nice to be loved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

hey christina i think i remember you... i'm sure i signed your book. did you have red hair and wear a korn/rancid/ some band in that general genre hoody?
    i knew laura who was in your class in '04....

Yes, that's probably me. Red hair, Rancid t-shirt, other band shirts, skateboarding hoodie, and there was a Laura in my class. Don't mean to seem rude, but who are you?

i'm odhran. i was in psychology in '04 and didn't really know you..... or know you at all, in fact. i just remember you asking me to sign your book cos you were trying to get as many ppl as possible to write notes in it.

• Advertisement

Ah, OK then, so I don't have to feel embarrassed for not remembering you, like so many other 100 or so people that I briefly talked to the last few days.

ok, i guess i won't be too pained that you don't remember me *decides against overdosing and puts down the syringe*

I'm glad that you're not too pained bout it, I wouldn't want that to be on what little conscience on I have

Aloha? Anybody?

Anybody what?

Anybody wanna post in my thread to make it longer so as it looks like I have people who wanna talk to me

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Might as well, seeing that my thread is long gone *mourns over thread*. Wait a minute this isn't the tombstone for my thread, it's not even a real tombstone, it's that novelty tombstone I ordered.
    "Here Lies Daniel,
    We Are Greater For Having Lost Him"
    HEY:mad: *mutters* Mocked by my own tombstone.

How's that for randomness?

Randomness is good

my friend fiona has a pet goat. its name is sheep.... that was pretty random too, right?

• Advertisement

Yes, it was. I'd love a goat called Sheep... or a sheep called Fish... or a fish called Fred... or a Fred called Granny... or a granny called Potato... or a potatoe called Turnip... or a turnip called Muhammad... oh, the list goes on and on... I'd love a list called Bladderthwane...

Advertisement