Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

schools

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Fad wrote: »
    oh was it you who stabbed those two polish men, that wasnt very nice at all :p

(in hindsight your actually attending second level which somewhat discounts you from the murder charge)

Em maybe you might edit that post in a matter of respect you ungreatful muppet.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

That's a terrible thing to say do you not have any respect for them two men. Also, there is nothing wrong with drimnagh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Hm, I'm in the Kings Hospital in Palmerstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

CoolCiaran wrote: »
    Oh I love that school! Have run in several Cross Country's there in my time. The grounds are pretty nice there, I love the way it's just kinda nestled in that forest. Pity I don't get to appreciate it while running though!

mehh we really don't get to appreciate it either but its still cool though lol,
    omg omg my friend runs their too!...did you run the time in november i think it was? the leinsters?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Em maybe you might edit that post in a matter of respect you ungreatful muppet.:rolleyes:

waht post, you clearly wrote that :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

I'm in Terenure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Fad wrote: »
    waht post, you clearly wrote that :p

Go troll somewhere else, and have some respect. I'd never disrespect two incident men who were killed by souless muppets, don't ever imply me to a situation like that again you fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Jay P wrote: »
    Go Flannan's! Best school in all of Clare!

Pahaha! My aunt did a night school there, man she gave it some slating! Priceless

Pres Tuam btw, made famous by the Saw Doctors and is the only girls school to win an All-Ireland and not have their own football pitch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Bonj15

Jay P wrote: »
    Go Flannan's! Best school in all of Clare!

Total Dump...Nt de best skool in clare nyway:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Go troll somewhere else, and have some respect. I'd never disrespect two incident men who were killed by souless muppets, don't ever imply me to a situation like that again you fool.
    Overreact much?

"Internet: Serious Business" applies here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daggy

how about the infamous pobailscoil corca dhuibhne, co.kerry...
    irish vs. english all the way baby

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Loreto on the Green

surprised no-one's from a Loreto yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Davidius wrote: »
    Overreact much?

"Internet: Serious Business" applies here.

thank you :)

and Gavin "shels":

in all seriousness RELAX

im sorry if i offended you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Bonj15 wrote: »
    Total Dump...Nt de best skool in clare nyway:)

Excuse me but our school is lovely, thank very much, at least it is if you ignore the state of the toilets and all the rubbish. What, pray thee tell, is the best school in Clare? Caimans? Ha! Rice College? Pttsch. Ennistimon? Ok, that's a bit far. So ya, entertain me.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭oleary91

CBS Tralee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 coolaor

ha I'm in LCC Too XD

Advertisement