Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friaco

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭eoineen

Yes, please more FRIACO, less invective and personality clashes. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭E-Hub

ok back on topic,
    allot of people seem to think the odtr doesnt have the power to force eircon to release a friaco wholesale billing system (retail allways follows) well this just isnt true, oftel in england, just a simple watchdog not a regulator forced bt to intrduce a friaco system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Fergus2

I think it was more like BT started selling a flat-rate product, so they were then forced to provide a wholesale flat-rate product to the OLOs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by E-Hub

and thats all i have to say

Well that's a laugh for a start... I don't know how many times I've seen you say "thats all I have to say on the matter" and then post 5 mins later... another example? When your "Gladiator" username got banned a couple of days ago you said something along the lines of "I'm going off to think for a few days, - see you all on Monday" -... and since then you've made almost 30 posts.

Anyway - screw all that... as Urban Weigl put it, everyone who wants to discuss the pros and cons of jokes which may or may not offend some people - kindly take it to your own thread on a more appropriate forum and quit diluting and polluting the proper on-topic conversation of THIS fine forum.

---

Now...
    Posted by "E-Hub":

allot of people seem to think the odtr doesnt have the power to force eircon to ...

My understanding of it, from what was said at the seminar and elsewhere, is that the ODTR unfortunately doesn't have the teeth it needs to force eircom - who are no longer a semi-state body, to do anything.

I'm sure someone who has all the facts (i.e. - not Gladiator/E-Hub for one) can confirm or deny this.

---

Threads that wander off topic or degenerate into personality clashes, mud-slinging or argumens will simply be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Hi, my name's Balfa, and i'd like to remind everyone that this post is called "FRIACO". Stop posting that crap here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭E-Hub

I see you back to being a total spa Bard,

Let me Explain it to you, She Hasnt got the balls to take on eircom or the goverment backing but she has the power. dont mix up to two,

as shown by here setting the llu charges, she has control over the interconnection charges as well, and if she she had abite more bottle would force a flat rate billing model.

"Threads that wander off topic or degenerate into personality clashes, mud-slinging or argumens will simply be closed."

Didnt you just take this tread off topic, and singling me out for direct attacks has got to be mud slinging, i dont know why i bother talking to you, you make me sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by E-Hub
    I see you back to being a total spa Bard,

With insults like this, you don't understand why you get abuse and get banned?

Let me Explain it to you, She Hasnt got the balls to take on eircom or the goverment backing but she has the power. dont mix up to two,

I said "my understanding of it..." - therefore I do fully accept that I could be wrong on the matter. I was just going on what I was told, what I heard at the seminar and Elana above saying "the ODTR has told us that since Eircom is a private company now, they cannot force them to release a product."

Didnt you just take this tread off topic, and singling me out for direct attacks has got to be mud slinging, i dont know why i bother talking to you, you make me sick.

As I've said before, I don't have to answer to you, Joe. The reverse is more like true, with me being the moderator. You COULD try to get along with the rest of us and not be so argumentative and easily provoked, you know?

And if you don't know why you bother talking to me, as you say, then I don't know why you bother coming on the IrelandOffline forum. You'll encounter me a lot here.
    Threads that wander off topic or degenerate into personality clashes, mud-slinging or argumens will simply be closed.

Therefore this thread is now going to be closed. Well done again, Gladiator.

Think before you post, eh? ... just think "is it actually worth posting?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement