Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed & Breakfast in Cork City

Options
  • 12-10-2005 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

Hello Corkonians!
    Myself and 3 mates are going to Cork city this weekend and we are looking for a nice enough B&B that's not too expensive. We would prefer a B&B in bishopstown - but it's not overly important, as long as it's not near the train station because that's too far away from where we are intending on going. I've been looking on ireland.ie but I can't seem to find any B&B's in that area. Could any of you nice people recommend a B&B in that area to me? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks alot in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Update: We have tried Brookside House and Dunderg B&B but both of them are booked up unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

I take it you're not too familiar with Cork? ;)

Have a flick through the B&Bs in the Golden Pages. If you want to be close to Bishopstown, try the addresses you find out around Wilton, Curraheen, Model Farm Road, (and Glasheen and Western Road at a push - further away).

Someone else please add anywhere I've forgotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I lived in the city a couple of years ago but I have totally lost my bearings.
    Thanks alot for the info mate, doing that now :)

Advertisement