Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free calls to the US this weekend (gesture from Esat)

Options
  • 14-09-2001 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

I'm well willing to commend Esat for this one.

From http://www.esatfusion.ie/home.html :

S P E C I A L N O T I C E
    "In recognition of the enormity of the tragedy in the United States, Esat Fusion will not be charging their customers for calls to the United States this weekend. This applies to both Esat Fusion home phone and Spirit home phone customers, for calls in the period from 6pm on Friday 14th to 8am on Monday 17th September. Esat Fusion is making this gesture to help ease customer concerns about family and friends based in the United States".

Note: this only applies if you are an Esat Fusion home phone or Spirit home phone user. It does not apply if you use Esat for NoLimits only (ie if Eircom bill you for your regular calls) (don't want anyone to get any surprises on their phone bill)

Well done Esat. A concrete gesture from a company that will be of benefit to those suffering.

Will Eircom make the same gesture? Hope so but I doubt it. Esat, you've just gained a brownie point with me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

nothing to do with the Internet... => wrong forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement