Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go Holloween night!?!

Options
  • 12-10-2005 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

well i know i cant think of anywhere to go(in dublin) so open to a few idea's,

Where would b a gud place 2 go 4 d nite?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Free gaffs are always good on halloween night!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The hellfire club or drive up the top of the dublin mountains and scare the shi* out of people. Thats what Ill be doing. Well untill 10 anyway. Great place to set off those unmentionables

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Grrr I hate Halloween so much. I'll be in boozer or locking myself in my room on that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

personally, i'd say it would be a good laugh if yourself and a group of mates dress up and hit the pub and be the only ones in there that made an effort.

ideally though, prob best you find somewhere with a fancy dress party, anyone know of any nightclubs in dublin (preferable close to city centre) having one.

know of any good fancy dress shops.

Grrr I hate Halloween so much. I'll be in boozer or locking myself in my room on that night.

Why exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

d-arke wrote:
    know of any good fancy dress shops.

Great one in Bray called Occasions (Hallmark) across from Dubray books, they have loadsa schtuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Beth*

hozier's gaff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

drunken,mindless vandalism all the way

Tara if your into the pagan thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

• Advertisement
Advertisement