Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Tester

Options
  • 12-10-2005 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

I'm working on a little project. In which I am taking my fave album and making a pic to represent each song.

This is one I did as sort of a tester, to see what size is good etc;

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/18/hope1ci.png

Please offer some feedback, and don't be afraid to say if you don't like it! I'm a man, I can take it!

~Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Its nice but people can tell that you just use one filter on the picture to get the effect. Maybe try reducing the effect you used and mix it with something else. Like some light blurring and maybe highlight some of the brighter areas to make it look like its glowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

i like it as it is.
    Reeeally nitpicking: move the middle line (re: text) to touch the text.... nevermind:)

From Anima's post... how about...a vignette effect: slightly darkened outer: to emphasize the text a bit more, and reduce the amount of foliage *shrug* it works for me the way it is, but then i'm easily pleased.. ooh! shiny thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Thanks for the tips. As I said, it's only a tester.

btw, Anima, I didn't just 'use one filter'. I used 4. And the flower is blurred and glowed enough. Anymore and it would be too bright.

But thanks anyway!

Advertisement