Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoV beta stress test Free For All

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Its not free for all. You have to subscribe to FilePlanet (ie. pay) and then only a certain number of keys are being given out.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Hobbes wrote:
    Its not free for all. You have to subscribe to FilePlanet (ie. pay) and then only a certain number of keys are being given out.

You just have to signup. It's NOT subscriber only. Got my key, here's hoping it's playable!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh ok.. the whole "sign up for as little as $3.33 a month to get your stress test key" kind of threw me.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Hobbes wrote:
    Oh ok.. the whole "sign up for as little as $3.33 a month to get your stress test key" kind of threw me.

Yeah I know - when the page loaded I thought the same, was cursing the OP :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Mixie wrote:
    Was cursing the OP :D

HOW DARE YOU!! I offer you freebies and you doubt me! Damn Lackeys ;-).

Anyway, don't be expecting too much of a smooth run, it is fairly interupted as is and in a stress test it is only going to get worse I am afraid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement