Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album art in Media Center 05

Options
  • 12-10-2005 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hey folks,
    I was just wonderin if anybody was ever havin any problem with there album art in media center? When i view artists and album art in wimdows media player its fine. When i start up the media center software and browse by album......i see the album and album art fine. But for some reasaon, for some artists, when i go to browse by artists and then their albums......albums are missing?!?!? Has anyone else come across this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

Hi,

Most reliable way to have album art appear in MCE05 is to have the artwork saved in the folder and call it folder.jpg...

Yes this is a pain...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 prechaun

I wish it was that easy dalk. But unfortunately thats the way i have it already, but still with the same problem. Anyone else any ideas? When i'm browsing by albums, they're all there. When i browse by artists some of the albums aren't there, even all of them some times, and it says "Select the View Songs button to se songs by...". When i do select view songs, all the songs are there. And i when i play these songs the album art comes up fine. ya get me?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

Ok.. i get ya. No idea then...

Maybe its related to the bolloxy way MCE uses tags... the old "Album Artist" versus "Artist" tag debacle?

The Music section of MCE is the least impressive imo..

Ok, thanks for your help anyway though. I'll just keep pluggin away at it for a few more days of my life then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

hey prechaun,

You might get some help on this at

http://www.thegreenbutton.com

or

http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192

though those forums are a bit 'cliquey' you might get a hand on it

• Advertisement

Thanks Frank

Advertisement