Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serenity in 2000 Words or Less

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

That is the most hilarious thing I've read in a while!

Best part:
    Joss Whedon: *snicker*
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭NineMoons

Yeah, I read that last night. :D My favourite bit is this:
    FANS SEEING THE MOVIE FOR THE FIRST TIME: Whew. Wait, why is my friend who already saw this movie cringing and whimpering?

Have seen it four times now (one preview and thrice since it came out on wide release) and it wasn't til the fourth time that I managed not
    to be blinded by tears when Wash bought it. The second time I felt almost ill during the chase sequence leading up to it and I was desperately trying not to spoil it for people around me by squirming and saying nonononono!. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Oh that is just so fecking funny. I am in stiches here in work laughing at it. Pure classic.

Fav bit
    FANS SEEING THE MOVIE FOR THE FIRST TIME: LOL! Even if Whedon kills off a character, as he's been known to do, it couldn't possibly be Wash!

FANS SEEING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE JOSS WHEDON IS OUR MASTER: Whedon, you bastard!

pure classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I saw 'Serenity' again earlier, and during the scene where
    Book dies
    , all I could think of was the line from this:
    "I wish my last moments had a better camera angle than right up my nose! *dies*"

:D Oh, how I laughed. Which was inappropriate for a
    death scene

Advertisement