Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Patterson?

Options
  • 13-10-2005 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Who is this pat patterson thats all over the toilets. Am i missing somthing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Pat Patterson with 2 t's was wrestler.... Pat Paterson is our God.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Nothing witty or funny anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Pat Paterson is my first, my last, my everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

Pat Patterson invented the accordion in the 1950s, it was originally an instrument of death but in the 80s the French began to play music on it. Pat has no hard feelings against them.

Pat Patterson once killed a busload of nuns - just to watch them die.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

he is budda's twin brother, seperated at birth so the story goes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im already sorry for starting this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Pat Paterson is dead...long live Gerald Brisco!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

Pat was a student in UCD actually a while back, his mates used to write **** about him in the Ag jacks and its spread, I met him in the bar before, he's actually quite a sound guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Pat Patterson was the first ever WWF Intercontinental Champion and is the subject of a question on the Wrestling Trivia Thread on the Pro-Wrestling forum as we speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭beamo

pat paterson was the gunman atop the grassy knole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

according to dr.marie cassidy, pat paterson put the "pat" in state pathologist

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭spaczed

Pat patterson co wrote the dukes of hazzard......although he does not approve of the movie remake he thinks Jessica Simpson is "a bit of all right"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

pat patterson once drew a circle with more than 360 degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Contrary to popular opinion pat patterson's aunt did NOT play for Real Madrid in the 80's. However Pat himself is an accomplished sports mans being capped 3 times for the Irish rugby team and scoring 1 try.

Pat patterson is, was, and ever shall be.
    Amen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 pookie pixie

Pat patterson once ate a spoon of butter for the laugh and got sick all over Th L. FACT.

His arch nemisis is Danial Wang of S.U. poster fame (just watch the toilets overflow with a new hero....horahh!!) :)

Pat Paterson is the auditor of the Islamic Society.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Pat patterson once ate a spoon of butter for the laugh and got sick all over Th L. FACT.

His arch nemisis is Danial Wang of S.U. poster fame (just watch the toilets overflow with a new hero....horahh!!) :)

Pat patterson would not approve of that quote

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I hate pat Patterson, I think I've read every unoriginal iteration of the pat Patterson saga and I beg those people who spend their precious time writing on the walls of smelly toilet cubicles to invest just a small portion of that time thinking of something wittier or more thought provoking than 'Pat Patterson did not have sexual relations with that woman',or maybe I'm just a grumpy b****** who spends too much time reading the graffiti on toilet walls...

Pat Paterson publicly does not condone the vandalism of UCD's toilets of immature comments about himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

humbert wrote:
    or maybe I'm just a grumpy b****** who spends too much time reading the graffiti on toilet walls...

Possibly...:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

humbert wrote:
    I hate pat Patterson, I think I've read every unoriginal iteration of the pat Patterson saga and I beg those people who spend their precious time writing on the walls of smelly toilet cubicles to invest just a small portion of that time thinking of something wittier or more thought provoking than 'Pat Patterson did not have sexual relations with that woman',

Ok then. 'Pat Paterson did have sexual relations with that woman'. ;)

i had very close contact with pat today!! was opening the post at work and there in an envelope was a cheque from a mister Pat Patterson i pissed myself laughing but then began to think have i possibily met the great one and not known about it!! i also looked up his account on our computer!! who wants pat pattersons address!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

My mates brother is called Pat Patterson.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

My mates brother is called Pat Patterson.

:p

Your brother must have some stories.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

oldposts.jpg

Grimes wrote:
    oldposts.jpg

ha ha funny:rolleyes: i think it was approprite to post in this rather than starting yet another pat thread may as well have a concise thread with all pat related info!!
    peachy get out that sticky tape/ pritt stick etc!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Anyone remember the last Dean of Christchurch, Dean Patterson? His wife's name was Pat! So thats whos been responsible for all of this toilet grafiti - in the men's bathrooms

It's always the ones youd least suspect...:cool:

tintinr35 wrote:
    ha ha funny:rolleyes: i think it was approprite to post in this rather than starting yet another pat thread may as well have a concise thread with all pat related info!!
    peachy get out that sticky tape/ pritt stick etc!!

now this is one thread i wont sticky!!! :p and only cos you want me to!
    Your brother must have some stories.

tis my friend's brother actually...... :)

now this is one thread i wont sticky!!! :p and only cos you want me to!

tis my friend's brother actually...... :)

wheres your ucd spirit woman

• Advertisement

tintinr35 wrote:
    wheres your ucd spirit woman

Spirit??? In UCD???? Holy crapfork Batman!

Advertisement