Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Patterson?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

ah now i know spirit is crap but have a bit of pride woman pat is an institution!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Pat Patterson wishes he was in N.U.I.Gee. toilets!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

i was talking to a pat patterson yday... hes 2nd BESS in trinners LMAO when i heard says he gets that alot from ucdians

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Pat Patterson enjoys the literature of Enid Blyton.

Pat Patterson thinks that Lord Denning was a reformer before his time and respects his many decisions in the House of Lords.

Incidentally there was an article in the college tribune last year i think which went through Pat's history in detail (something about Pat's gender being a cause for dispute because the Pat can be a male or female name but more likely to be male because of the pat in paterfamilias etc......) If anyone still has that article it has all the info boards needs on Pat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Pat Paterson knows how they put the fig in the fig roll.

Pat Paterson can divide by zero.

Pat Paterson can cut onions without crying.

Pat Paterson can believe it's not butter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

TheVan wrote:
    Pat Patterson enjoys the literature of Enid Blyton.

Pat Patterson thinks that Lord Denning was a reformer before his time and respects his many decisions in the House of Lords.

Incidentally there was an article in the college tribune last year i think which went through Pat's history in detail (something about Pat's gender being a cause for dispute because the Pat can be a male or female name but more likely to be male because of the pat in paterfamilias etc......) If anyone still has that article it has all the info boards needs on Pat!

yeah didnt they come up with the idea that pat is really the son of god because pater means father in latin so paterson in fact means son of god.........better not let tom cruise get wind of this new religion,scientology was so 20th century.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

better not let tom cruise get wind of this new religion,scientology was so 20th century.
    yeah cos like...Tom Cruise wont come out of the closest.
    (not to mention John Travolta or tha other guy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Patology (not the smelly kind) anyone?

B-K-DzR wrote:
    yeah cos like...Tom Cruise wont come out of the closest.
    (not to mention John Travolta or tha other guy)

R Kelly?

"And then I take out my gun......."

• Advertisement
Advertisement