Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reply-to-all option on PMs

Options
  • 13-10-2005 12:03pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there any way this feature could be implemented? I suppose it would have to be accompanied by something that displays all the recipients of a PM.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Is there any way this feature could be implemented? I suppose it would have to be accompanied by something that displays all the recipients of a PM.
    The closest I could find was this:
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=95698

Which actually, on a sidenote, has a useful Report PM feature. As far as I can see, someone in that thread has suggested adding a CC field to PMs, but he hasn't implemented it yet. Twould be quite a big hack of the PM system.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Ack, I can't see the screenshots in that thread. I even signed up to be able to view them, but they're still restricted.
    From what I can gather it's a fairly tricky implementation, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm sure PM spammers would love that.

Advertisement